Our Remodeling Process
A design-build remodeling process designed around you
At Godfrey Design-Build, our primary goal is always to help you achieve the truest version of your vision. With our design-build process, we’ve made this easier than ever.
Throughout the entire process, we’re here to support your vision. We know that remodeling your home can be intimidating, and we’ll do all we can to make sure we set expectations, communicate clearly, and stick to our word.
Thinking about remodeling your home? The first step is always contacting us to get the process started. We’ll fill you in even more on our process and what to expect when investing in a home remodeling project.
Our Design-Build Remodeling Process
Initial Consultation and Process
- Contact us with your name, contact information, and some basic information on goals for your project.
- We’ll speak over the phone to get to know you and your property, goals, timeline, and budget.
- An initial on-site visit will be scheduled to further discuss your project, expectations, and budget range.
- We’ll complete a proposal detailing the particulars of your project and design for your approval and signature.
Design-Build Process Once Proposal is Signed and Approved
#1 Initial Meeting
#2 Conceptual Design
#3 Trade Partner Site Meetings
Once the design is approved, our trade specialists will view the space and identify any potential issues. This will lessen the possibility of unexpected problems once we enter the construction phase.
#4 Product Selections
#5 Final Scope and Pricing
#6 Permitting and Special Orders
This is when we execute your vision. We handle all communication with subcontractors and specialists and make sure that everything goes smoothly. We’ll be in contact with you the entire time, ensuring you always have an outlet to raise concerns with us and be informed of the status of the project.
#8 Project Completion and Ongoing Communication
What We Do
Everything we do at Godfrey Design-Build is designed around creating a remodeling process that you actually enjoy. Whether that’s straightforward communication, an easy process, or projects that positively impact your life, we want you to have fun remodeling and love the final results.
When Godfrey Design-Build works on a design-build home remodeling project, we:
- Manage the entire project from beginning to end
- Work closely with you during every stage
- Get to know you and your vision, timeline, and budget
- Assemble a skilled team of experienced professionals and define each person’s role
- Create schedules and set deadlines for each phase of your home remodel
- Anticipate possible problems and solve them before they start
- File for and obtain all necessary permits
Working with the talented team at Godfrey Design-Build is the best way to bring your vision to life.
At Godfrey Design-Build, we can help remodel…
About Godfrey Design-Build
Pat Godfrey founded Godfrey Design-Build in 2015 to help homeowners throughout the North Shore area make their perfect home a reality.
By combining his extensive experience in construction and degree in economics, Pat is able to develop solutions to challenging problems, keep projects on track, and produce outstanding results that his clients love.
Let’s get started on your new project
Godfrey Design-Build is ready to plan, design, and construct your new space.