Remodel to Improve the Flow of Your North Shore Home
Ready to bring the joys of modern life to your home?
In Beverly and on the rest of the North Shore, we are steeped in history with an abundance of old homes, each having loads of character and unique qualities. These incredible, historic homes have excellent bones and unique features that are not found in any other place on earth. Unfortunately, they can often feel cramped and outdated.
Fortunately, with an experienced North Shore remodeler, these are issues that can be solved by improving the flow of a home to allow for an airy, open, and modern layout.
At Godfrey Design-Build, we can help you add flow to your home through a home remodel and/or home addition. Our designers, architects, and construction professionals have designed and constructed remodels in homes throughout the North Shore for years. Our entire team will be singularly focused on meeting your vision, exceeding your expectations, and making sure your home is all you’re hoping it will be.
There are so many reasons to remodel your home!
- Comfort — New windows, modern insulation, and open layouts provide a more livable space
- Inspiring design — Modern interior design and classic New England architecture are a match made in heaven
- More space — Updated layouts and space-saving features and appliances can reveal space you didn’t know you had
- Higher-performance — Modern materials and appliances perform better and are more durable
- Energy efficiency — Double pane windows, Energy Star appliances, and updated HVAC systems lower your energy bill
At Godfrey Design-Build, our team is the North Shore’s most trusted remodeler for creating flow. Working together, we can:
- Design a modern and open floor plan
- Update or enlarge windows to increase natural light
- Add square feet to your home through a home addition
- Knockdown walls and create partial walls
- Add bedrooms either through layout changes or a home addition
- Update materials such as flooring and countertops
- Modernize your kitchen, including cabinets, built-ins, and layout changes
- Add the luxury features you desire
- Anything else you can imagine
If you can dream it, we can build it.
Our Design-Build Outdated Home Remodeling Process
Home improvement projects can be daunting. When managing the process yourself, you have to interview subcontractors, manage logistics and budgets, and are constantly juggling tasks that need immediate attention.
In the past, when undertaking a home remodel, this all fell on you. Inevitably leading to cost overruns and delayed projects.
But not anymore. At Godfrey Design-Build, we do things differently.
Our team of professionals manage your project from start to finish, handling the day-to-day task list, squarely focused on achieving your goals without any delays, confusion, or finger-pointing. We’ll communicate openly with you and update you on progress throughout the project. At the end, you’ll be left with a home that meets your vision and is finished on time and on budget.
That’s design-build remodeling.
What You Can Expect
Our design-build remodeling process was designed to allow you to actually enjoy remodeling your home as opposed to feeling overwhelmed by it.
When Godfrey Design-Build works on a design-build remodeling project, our team:
- Manages the entire project from beginning to end
- Collaborates with you during every stage of design and construction
- Develops an understanding of your vision, timeline, and budget
- Assembles a skilled team of experienced tradespeople, each with their own clear responsibilities
- Schedules work and sticks to deadlines for every phase of your project
- Sees possible problems in advance and creates creative solutions
- Obtains all necessary permits
Working with the talented team at Godfrey Design-Build is the best way to bring your vision to life.
Learn more about our process.
“We strongly recommend Godfrey Design-Build to anyone contemplating a construction or renovation project. From initial contact, things were different with Godfrey Design-Build. Pat’s team is top notch. Fred the master carpenter truly is a master. Our result was a new large perfectly laid out combination kitchen dining area, plus a bathroom/laundry. We are so excited with our new space. It is just what we hoped for, and everyone who sees it is impressed. Thanks Pat, Fred, and team.”
– Joyce D.
Want to create better flow in your home?
Godfrey Design-Build is ready to plan, design, and build the perfect home for your family.
About Godfrey Design-Build, LLC
Pat Godfrey founded Godfrey Design-Build to help homeowners on the North Shore achieve homes they love. One of Pat’s specialties is creating flow in homes on the North Shore, with an eye towards maintaining the character of the area’s historic homes.
Pat combines his economics degree with his extensive experience working in the construction industry to create a unique approach to home improvement. He knows how to develop custom solutions to difficult challenges, keep projects on schedule and on budget, and deliver incredible results built to last.