Home Additions North Shore, MA
Does your home need a little breathing room?
At Godfrey Design-Build, we help people transform their houses into homes that are perfect for their family. While sometimes this can be done through a whole home remodel, other times this involves adding space.
Home additions are a great option for homeowners looking to add bedrooms, bathrooms, a whole new section to their home, or even just a little space to an existing room. No matter the reason for your home addition, our experienced team of home addition contractors, skilled designers, architects, and construction professionals can help.
- Add a single or whole wing of rooms to your home
- Increase space to multiple rooms that’ll help you achieve an open concept floor plan
- Work with you on a recently purchased home to expand the livable space to better fit your family’s lifestyle
Our Design-Build Home Addition Process
For those without the experience of working on hundreds of home addition or remodeling projects, undertaking a house addition can be daunting.
For years, homeowners had to manage logistics, coordinate schedules, hire subcontractors, and much more if they wanted to add onto their home.
But not anymore. At Godfrey Design-Build, we do things differently.
We handle the entire project from start-to-finish. Our team works together to provide you with a home addition that is perfect for your family. You can always expect open communication with our team so you can feel great about the progress of your project.
That’s design-build remodeling.
What You Can Expect
We don’t want the home addition project to feel overwhelming for you at any point in the process. In fact, we’re here to take away the stress and let you enjoy the fulfilling part of adding onto your home. Design-build actually makes the experience of remodeling fun.
When Godfrey Design-Build works on a design-build addition project, our team:
- Manages the entire home addition from beginning to end
- Collaborates with you during every stage of design and construction
- Develops an understanding of your vision, timeline, and budget
- Assembles a skilled team of experienced tradespeople, each with their own clear responsibilities
- Schedules work and sticks to deadlines for every phase of your project
- Sees possible problems in advance and creates creative solutions
- Obtains all necessary permits
Working with the home addition contractors at Godfrey Design-Build is the best way to bring your vision to life.
“Working with Pat at Godfrey Design-Build was great throughout the entire process — from planning to construction. He was incredibly professional and patient during the design stage, ensuring we were 110% happy with the plans. We absolutely love the look and quality of our three-season room, and would recommend working with Pat to our friends.”
– Kristine B.
About Godfrey Design-Build
Pat Godfrey founded Godfrey Design-Build to help homeowners on the North Shore design a perfect space to call home.
Pat combines his economics degree with over 17 years of experience working in the construction industry to create a unique approach to home improvement. He knows how to develop custom solutions to difficult challenges, keep projects on schedule and on budget, and deliver incredible results built to last.