Remodeling for a Growing Family in North Shore, MA
Need more space for your growing family and don’t want to move?
Nothing quite stretches the limits of the size of your home like welcoming a new family member. While moving is always an option, some families don’t want to go through the stress or hassle of moving while also going through a pregnancy, adoption, or other family changes. Further, with home prices on the rise, it can be hard and expensive to find a home that suits your needs in a neighborhood and school district that’s right for your family.
Because of this, more and more families are remodeling their existing home to accommodate their growing family. Be it another bedroom, a larger kitchen, or opening up your home to create a more liveable space, remodeling or home addition projects can transform your home and create space as your family grows.
At Godfrey Design-Build, we can design and remodel your home to your exact needs and specifications. Our designers, architects, and construction professionals have years of experience building homes with their trademark attention-to-detail and creativity. We’ll work to meet your vision, exceed your expectations, and make sure your home is ready for your growing family.
Why remodel for your growing family instead of buying a new larger home?
- If you like your neighborhood, you can stay right where you already are
- Your home will be designed to your exact specifications
- Avoid the white hot North Shore real estate market
- Won’t have to move and learn a new routine in addition to stress of the pregnancy or adoption process
The Godfrey Design-Build team is the North Shore’s most trusted remodeler for growing families. Working together, we can:
- Design a modern and open floor plan
- Add square feet to your home through a home addition
- Add bedrooms either through layout changes or a home addition
- Install windows to take advantage of natural light
- Build an ADU in your backyard
- Add the luxury features you desire
- Anything else you can imagine
If you can dream it, we can build it.
Our Design-Build Growing Family Remodeling Process
For decades, if you wanted to remodel your home, you had to do all of this on your own, leading to cost overruns and delayed projects.
But not anymore. At Godfrey Design-Build, we do things differently.
We handle the entirety of the project from start to finish. Our team will be working seamlessly for you without any delays, confusion, or finger-pointing. Throughout the entire process, we communicate openly with you and make sure you feel confident about the progress of your project. At the end, you’ll be left with a home that meets your vision and is finished on time and on budget.
That’s design-build remodeling.
What You Can Expect
We’ve designed our design-build remodeling process so that you can actually enjoy remodeling your home as opposed to feeling overwhelmed by it.
When Godfrey Design-Build works on a design-build growing family remodeling project, our team:
- Manages the entire project from beginning to end
- Collaborates with you during every stage of design and construction
- Develops an understanding of your vision, timeline, and budget
- Assembles a skilled team of experienced tradespeople, each with their own clear responsibilities
- Schedules work and sticks to deadlines for every phase of your project
- Sees possible problems in advance and creates creative solutions
- Obtains all necessary permits
Working with the talented team at Godfrey Design-Build is the best way to bring your vision to life.
“Working with Pat at Godfrey Design-Build was great throughout the entire process — from planning to construction. He was incredibly professional and patient during the design stage, ensuring we were 110% happy with the plans. We absolutely love the look and quality of our three-season room, and would recommend working with Pat to our friends.”
– Kristine B.
About Godfrey Design-Build, LLC
Pat Godfrey founded Godfrey Design-Build to help homeowners on the North Shore achieve homes they love. Over the years, one of his specialties has become growing family home remodeling projects, with an eye towards maintaining the character of the area’s historic homes.
Pat combines his economics degree with his extensive experience working in the construction industry to create a unique approach to home improvement. He knows how to develop custom solutions to difficult challenges, keep projects on schedule and on budget, and deliver incredible results built to last.